Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Stampin' Up! Holiday cards and Christmas Projects for 2012

Happy New Year to all my Stamping Friends,   I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season full of friends, family and fun.

My little family got to spend several wonderful days with my sister and her family on her farm in West Virginia. We hiked, rode ATVs and my girls even got to go skiing for the first time. That was exhausting but sooooo much fun.

Anyway, since then I've been keeping busy by working on my presentation for the Stampin' Up! Leadership gathering in Orlando and sample projects for my display board that will be right outside my classroom, gifts for some friends and of course, general swaps for while I'm there. I'll post photos of all these things once I'm in Orlando. Speaking of Leadership in Orlando, I'll be emailing photos to my blog and to my facebook page (Stampin' Up! with Rose-Ellen) and to twitter ( @REEastman ) while I'm there so check back often to stay up on the latest scoop. I just know that Shelli will have an exciting announcement while we're there. I mean, its the 25th anniversary and all so there is bound to be something, right? Oh yeah, I almost forgot to tell you that you'll also be able to 'be with me' for my very first Managers Reception!! I'll DEFINITELY be posting all about that because its going to be soooooooooo much fun!

Well, before I fill my blog with postings about the 2013 Stampin' Up! Leadership in Orlando, Florida, I thought I'd share with you the last of my Christmas and Holiday projects. I have quite a few to catch you up on so I'm going to have to split this into a few posts.

Christmas wreath made with Stampin' Up!'s Daydream Medallion and a sentiment from Snowflake Soiree #127925
 
JOY card made with Joyous Celebrations #128066, Silver Glimmer Paper # and the Holiday Frame textured embossing folder #127820 on
a midnight muse base card; all from Stampin' Up!
 
CASEd Glimmer Snowflake card using the Snow Flurry Bigz Die and the Northern Flurry embossing folder
 for the Big Shot, Silver, Red and Champage Glimmer paper, Semtiments from Snowflake Soiree and
Lleno de Alegria (the spanish language stamp set for Chock-Full of Cheer) and finsihed off with basic pearls and basic rhinestones all from Stampin' Up!
 
A fun ornament card made with Stampin' Up!'s Ornament Keepsakes stamp set and coordinating
framelits dies Holiday Ornaments, for the big shot and a sentiment from Snowflake Soiree
 
Magic Reindeer Food that I made for one of my craft shows. Made with Jolly Bingo Bits and a
basic rhinestone colored with a red sharpie. The sentiment is from Chock-Full of Cheer
 
The poem from the Magic Reindeer Food that I made for one of my craft shows. Made with Jolly Bingo Bits
 and a basic rhinestone colored with a red sharpie. The sentiment is from Chock-Full of Cheer
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment