Friday, September 16, 2011

Una Feliz Navidad using Tradiciones Navidenas / Bells & Boughs from Stampin' Up

Hi there My Stamping Friends,
It is starting to get a little cooler in my neck of the woods so I tried to cheer myself up by breaking out one of my new Stampin' Up! sets (Tradiciones Navidenas) and seeing what I could make. I found out I LOVE this set and can't wait to make a few more samples for my upcoming Spanish/English card classes. I love it so much that I'll probably make a similar card using an English language sentiment for one of my Christmas Card classes too.

For this card I used the
Big Shot (of course, because we all know that I LOVE my big shot - and I just don't want it to get lonely or bored sitting on the shrine shelf all by itself) and Top Note Die to make the pieces for the front of the card. I used my cherry cobbler and garden green markers directly on my stamp and 'huffed' on it to remoisten the ink before I stamped on my very vanilla top note card stock. I quickly and gently colored in the poinsettias using my aqua painters and stamped the sentiment in cherry cobbler. I stamped some holly springs on the garden green top note card stock and adhered both top notes to the cherry cobbler base. That is when I embellished with some of our brand new Dazzling Details - which can be found in the new Holiday Mini catalog, and some of our fantastic multi size Basic Pearls. I finished it off  by stamping on the inside of the card with the same poinsettia stamp and rounding the corners of the inside piece of very vanilla card stock with the 3/16th corner punch.

Here are a few bits to help you out.

I used:
Cherry Cobbler and Garden Green Markers and ink pads
Big Shot
Top Note die
Tradicioines Navidenas (which also comes in English and is called Bells & Boughs)
Aqua Painter
Dazzling Details
Basic Pearls

All of these products and much more can be ordered through my website at www.RoseEllenEastman.StampinUp.net

You can find my calendar on my website above or by clicking 'My Current Calendar' on the right sidebar of this blog.

Hope you enjoyed today's card share! Let me know if you have any questions about the card and please feel free to leave a comment because I LOVE LOVE LOVE getting comments.

Happy Stamping,
Rose-Ellen

Twitter: @REEastman
Facebook: Stampin' Up! with Rose-Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment