Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Christmas Lodge from Stampin' Up!

At the Stampin' Up! Convention in July 2011, the attendees got a sneak peek at the new stamp set Christmas Lodge. Of course everyone loved the perfect Christmas tree in the set, but the snowy lodge was what caught my eye. I'm from New York so I could totally imagine sitting in there on a big comfy couch, under a blanket on a snowy Christmas morning while drinking hot cocoa by a fire. Ahhhhh.
Well with my kids back in school all morning I finally had time to pull out Christmas Lodge and play for a little while and here is my card share.
 
First I ran a piece of whisper white through
the Big Shot using the Snow Burst embossing folder and added a strip of cherry cobbler seam binding down the center. Then I used the Top Note die to cut crumb cake cardstock. I stamped the lodge on the bottom and the Merry Christmas message above it. I sponged cherry cobbler around the top note and used my aqua painter to add a little color to the sentiment and lodge. I attached the top note to the whisper white and added a small fork bow to the top of the top note cardstock. To complete the card I added Dazzling Details to accent the snow on the lodge. I hope you can tell that in the photo.

All of the products I mentioned and much more, can be ordered through my website at www.RoseEllenEastman.StampinUp.net

Do you like these creations? Want to join me for some stamping? You can find my schedule on my website above or by clicking 'My Current Calendar' on the right sidebar of this blog. Want me to give a personal demo to you and your friends? Check out my calendar for a free time and give me a call.

Now I'm off to work on my 3D Haunted House using the Big Shot and Milk Carton die. It won't be posted tomorrow but I think you might be bored of Cherry Cobbler so I can tell you that I won't post a Cherry Cobbler project tomorrow.

Happy Stamping,
Rose-Ellen

Twitter: @REEastman
Facebook: Stampin' Up! with Rose-Ellen
MyStampingFriends.blogspot.com
RoseEllenEastman.StampinUp.net

No comments:

Post a Comment