Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Autumn Cards from the Baltimore Regional

Hi there My Stamping Friends,

I hope you all had a fantastic Halloween. We certainly did at our house. We went to lots of fun Halloween parties at the girls schools and in our neighborhood, spent lots of time trick or treating and my girls ended up with LOTS of Halloween candy. Before they even dug in to thier loot, they actually pulled out a large amount of it to give to a homeless shelter for kids that didn't have an opportunity to go trick-or-treating. Apparently they WERE paying attention in church that morning when our priest suggested the idea. I'm a proud Mama!!

Anyway, with Halloween over (Boo Hoo Hoo!!!) I thought I'd share a few more cards from the Stampin' Up! Baltimore Regional. This time I'll cover the Fall/Thanksgiving theme. If they are your cards, please let me know and I'll give you credit.

I'm working on a charity cropping event scheduled for this weekend at the Dunn Loring Volunteer Fire and Rescue Department (you can friend us on facebook and find all the info) so my week is pretty booked up. I hope this tides you over. Of course if you'd like to purchase any supplies feel free to call or e-mail me or shop 24/7 online at my website http://www.roseelleneastman.stampinup.net/


Enjoy!
Rose-Ellen









7 comments:

  1. These are very pretty. I'm following you from Stampin'Connection. TFS and God Bless.

    Diana
    http://b4ustamp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these cards..they are beautifu :)

    I'm a follower...please follow me as well!

    http://createmepink.blogspot.com

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful cards! So colorful and pretty! I'm a new follower from SC!
    Stop on by sometime! :)

    Chanda Stehlik
    www.OneCraftyMommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great cards. I'm into fall and so they are right up my alley! :) Thanks for blessing my day. I am now following you from Stampin' Connection.
    www.southerncaliforniastamper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice cards!
    i'm a new follower from SC!
    stop on by... stampcravings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Shari and Morgan, I'm following you now too! I think I'm all caught up.

    Have a great day,
    Rose-Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rose-Ellen, what a pretty name. I saw your site on Stampin Connection and decided to check out your site. Beautiful Fall cards. Love the French Foliage ones. I'm #212 on the list, hope you get a chance to visit me too!

    Penny
    http://pennytokensstampinspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete