Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Stampin' Up! Convention - Day 4 ~July 24, 2010

Hi there My Stamping Friends,

Just a final post about the Stampin' Up! Convention 2010. We started off the morning with a special treat of Shelli and her daughter Sara on stage talking all about the Stampin' Up! fabric. Yup, you heard me.....Stampin' Up! fabric. It MATCHES our designer series paper. How cool is that. You can use it as fabric or put it on cards or scrapbook pages. Its sooooo cool in real life. Can't wait to show it to you!


Here is a cute Christmas tree that they showed to us. It is made from bits of ripped fabric and makes a great tree ornament.


Here I am with my friend Robin Merriman on the left (who was chosen to serve again on the company's National Advisory Board; a group of only 8 demonstrators company-wide. I'm so happy for you my friend!) and my new friend Kimberly Van Diepen on the right. Kimberly moved relatively close to me and sounds like so much fun. Hopefully we'll get to stamp together soon.



Our final dinner was at a Brazilian Steakhouse. YUMMO!!! Mandy and I totally skipped the salad bar and went straight for a taste of every piece of meat they offered. It was a great way to try some new items and I really liked most of them (those that know me are surprised by what I just wrote). This photo has (L to R) Jackie, Julie, Dina, Mandy standing up in pink, Amanda, the server, then me, Kasey and Cathy. It was so much fun Ladies. Thanks!!



Here is my last view before heading home. It was a great trip but I'm ready to see my 4 little munchkins and my darlin hubby. Missed them all terribly.



Finally, I'll finish off with some photos of cards that I saw on the sample boards or from swaps. I have no idea who made these cards so if it was you just let me know and I'll give you credit.
This card was made with our decor stencil Folk Flowers and the Oval All stamp set. Great job.

This cheery card uses our Greenhouse Gala Designer Series Paper, Friends Never Fade stamp set and our Square Lattice embossing folder with the Big Shot.

Check out this beautiful lanter that I saw. Just fantastic.

This card uses the Big Shot, the Daisies #2 flowers Die, the Build a Brad and our Inspired by Nature stamp set to name a few things.

I LOVE this one because we are about to take a family celebration trip to Hawaii and I was thinking of making a few of these and handing them out while I am there.


I hope you all have a great Stamping day.
Rose-Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment