Friday, August 27, 2010

Life is a Matter of Moments....

Hi there My Stamping Friends,

What a week! I'll keep it simple and say that mid-week we were celebrating some great medical test results for one of my daughters. If you're anything like me, while you're waiting for results from a test of some sort (a medical tests, an important school test, a driving test, etc) you're probably replaying bits and pieces of things in your head. Did you do everything right? How did it go? How did you get here? Sometimes time seems to stand still and sometimes time seems to fly by. For the past few days I've been watching my little ones enjoy the last few weeks of summer and am realizing how fast time is flying by.



To make this card I first used the Very Vintage wheel with Crumb Cake ink and rolled it over a piece of very vanilla card stock several times. Then I stamped over that with the Elements of Style stamp set and Soft Suede ink. I used my aqua painter with the Blushing Bride and Pear Pizzazz ink to lightly color in the flowers. I ripped around the stamped image and then sponged soft suede around the edges. I attached that image to the Soft Suede card base and stamped the sentiment on the bottom corner. I finished it up with a 'fork bow' made with the 5/8th inch very vanilla satin ribbon. All products are from Stampin' Up!

Life really is a matter of moments.....and they fly by way too quickly. Take the time to enjoy them all.


Happy Stamping,

Rose-Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment