Wednesday, June 30, 2010

New products in use in my studio.....

Hi there My Stamping Friends, I'm still here and full of creative inspiration. I had a little time yesterday while my little birthday princess napped so I had time to create a card for a very special friend. I don't want to say anymore or she won't be surprised when she gets the card in the mail. Here is my creation.




I used products and supplies from the brand new 2010-2011 Idea Book and Catalog. I used the Level 1 Hostess set Because I Care and stamped on the new DSP Newsprint using versamark and heat embossed it with black embossing powder. I colored the flower with the Pear Pizzazz and the Blushing Bride ink using an aqua painter. I sponged the Newsprint DSP with Pear Pizzazz and attached it to a Basic Black layer. I made a 'ribbon' using the in-color Blushing Bride cardstock, the eyelet border punch and the crimper. Finally I attached it to the Pear Pizzazz base to finish it off.

Hope you enjoy it,

Rose-Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment