During the month of July, any former Stampin' Up! demonstrator* can rejoin Stampin' Up! for only $35! To inform them of this special offer, demonstrators who have left over the past three years will receive either an e-mail or a postcard inviting them to take advantage of this special offer. The e-mails and postcards will be sent out during the first week of July.
To rejoin Stampin' Up!, former demonstrators only need to purchase the Rejoin Starter Kit and sign and complete a new Independent Demonstrator Application and Agreement.
The Rejoin Starter Kit Contains:
- 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalog (8)
- 2010 Summer Mini Catalog (8)
- Guest invitation postcards (100)
- Customer order forms (50)
- 2010-2011 Definitely Decorative catalog (1)
- Celebrando Creatividad (1)
- Two months FREE Demonstrator Business Web Services (DBWS) subscription
Former demonstrators will already have the stamping supplies they need, so, in order to keep the price so low, the Rejoin Starter Kit contains the bare essentials to help them get thier businesses back up and running.
Details to remember:
- This offer is available to ALL former demonstrators*, however Stampin' Up! will only contact dropped demonstrators from the last three years.
- This kit does not include any Stampin' Up! products.
- Rejoin Starter Kit payment must be made by the new recruit, and not the upline.
- Former demonstrators may add either or both of the optional add-ons to thier starter kit. (See starter kit form for add-on contents.)
- There is no Online IDA option for this kit. Rejoin Starter Kit order forms must be submitted by mail.
- Rejoin Starter Kit order and Independent Demonstrator Application and Agreements must be received by Stampin' Up! by July 31, 2010.
*Only demonstrators who resigned on or before March 31, 2010 are eligible for this offer.
Hope this news makes your day!